So after lots of thought I decided to start a new blog just for my sewing and crafting projects. I started my other blog with the intent to make it like a family journal blog book later, so I will be putting all of my crafting stuff on this blog!
I am so excited to start this. It has been so much fun with all the sewing and crafting.
More exciting news..............I am starting to sell a few of my projects (the scripture cover n' carry) and will be taking custom orders as well. I will be selling these on this blog so you can leave me a comment or email me at laladaisy24@gmail.com
I would love to hear what you would all like to have on here....please leave me a comment and let me know!!
There will be a give away to start this off with a bang.....stay tuned for details!!!
Thanks,
Heather
P.S. I will be putting my past projects on here soon as well :)
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I must say, I am excited about this. :)
I'm excited!!
Post a Comment