Monday, July 12, 2010

Walking Belt


I'm Back in the game :)
Alright....I have been wanting to do this for a long time now and I finally got it finished!
I found the tutorial for this HERE. It was quite a bit easier than I thought it might be to make and so fun! Carsen has started really pulling himself up on everything and i'm sure will be walking before we know it. He is getting really heavy and we are pretty tall people so this help a lot!

I would love to hear how everyone's crafting and sewing is going. Leave me a comment or send me an email with pics! I would love to see them!! you can email me at laladaisy24@gmail.com

Happy sewing!


1 comment:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I just realized I didn't have your blog as a follower, so i have been waiting for you to update it and realized it was me..... Anyways Carsen looks really cute.