Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cute earring holder


I actually made part of this one at an enrichment activity! It is just a frame with all the cardboard and glass taken out and some screen material stapled into the back and some tulle for the hanging part. I loved it but wanted to spruce it up a bit, so I grabbed some leftover black tulle that I had and twisted it with the other tulle.
Then I grabbed a few little strips of cute red and black fabric (that is for a upcoming project!) and started twisting and hot gluing until I had a little rosette! I found THIS TUTORIAL to help me learn how to make the rosettes. One one of them I twisted the fabric and some more black tulle together to get a different look.
Next I found some buttons and a monogram patch in my sewing box and hot glued them on.

Ta da! a fast and fun project done!!







5 comments:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I like how you decorated the frame.

Kellen and Amanda said...

Did Brianna show you that?

Kellen and Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deamers said...

I don't think your link for the tutorial works, but I'd like to know what it is. Because i think the rosesttes are so cute! Let me know

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Thanks Tiff, Amanda~ yep she did :) and Katie~ I fixed it so it should work now, sorry, Thanks for catching that!!